Bran Muffins With Peanut Butter Filling
- 1pkt (500g) Golden Cloud Bran Muffin Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 160ml (2/3 cup) sunflower oil
- 375ml (1 ½ cups) milk
- 125ml (½ cup) seedless raisins, optional
- 125ml (½ cup) crunchy BLACK CAT PEANUT BUTTER (less sugar)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease a 12 hole muffin tin.
- In a large bowl mix ingredients as directed on packet, by beating together, muffin mix, eggs, oil, milk and raisins if using.
- Spoon mixture halfway up the muffin tins, top with a teaspoon full of peanut butter, top with more mixture to cover and coming up to 2/3 of tin.
- Bake in oven for 25 – 30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack before packing into lunch box.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.