Grilled Peanut Butter And Banana Sandwich
Makes 2 sandwiches
- 4 slices ALBANY white bread
- 20ml (4 teaspoons) butter, softened
- 60ml (4 tablespoon) crunchy BLACK CAT PEANUT BUTTER
- 20ml (4 teaspoons) ALL GOLD PEACH & MANGO JAM
- 2 small bananas, cut lengthwise into 3 slices each
- Spread one side of 2 bread slices with 1/2 teaspoon butter. Combine peanut butter and jam; spread over plain side of each bread slice. Top evenly with strawberry slices and banana slices.
- Spread remaining butter over plain side of remaining bread slices. Carefully assemble sandwich.
- Heat a small heavy based frying pan over medium-high heat. Add sandwich; cook 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
Cook’s note: Use an electric sandwich maker if you have one.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.