- 1 litre vanilla ice cream
- 250ml (1 cup) ALL GOLD SMOOTH MIXED FRUIT JAM
- 1 can (410g) KOO PEACH SLICES IN SYRUP, drained and finely chopped
- 200g (1 cup) white sugar
- 240g (2 cups) GOLDEN CLOUD CAKE WHEAT FLOUR
- 250ml (1 cup) CROSSE & BLACKWELL TANGY MAYONNAISE
- 30ml (2 tablespoons) BLACK CAT SMOOTH PEANUT BUTTER
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) bicarbonate of soda
- A pinch of salt
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) vanilla essence
- For the ice cream: Soften ice cream slightly, mix in chopped KOO PEACHES, return to freezer to harden just a bit.
- Remove from freezer, scoop vanilla ice cream into a loaf pan, drop dollops of ALL GOLD SMOOTH MIXED FRUIT JAM between each scoop. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze preferably overnight.
- For the cookies: Preheat oven to 180°C. Mix together sugar, flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt. Add CROSSE & BLACKWELL CREAMY MAYONNAISE, BLACK CAT SMOOTH PEANUT BUTTER and vanilla. Mix together well.
- Shape into walnut sized balls. (The dough will be crumbly). Press down with a fork, sprinkle with sugar. Arrange on a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
Cool completely and sandwich cookies with scoops of ice cream. Serve immediately.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.