Mixed Fruit & Peanut Butter Triffle
Serve 6 -8
- 2 packets (80 g) red jelly
- 1 medium store bought Madeira loaf cake, sliced
- 65 ml (¼ cup) ALL GOLD MIXED FRUIT JAM
- 65ml (1/4 cup) BLACK CAT CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER
- 500 – 750ml (2 -3 cups) home cooked custard
- 1 can (825g) KOO FRUIT COCKTAIL IN SYRUP, drained
- 250ml (1 cup) fresh cream, whipped
- To decorate: Mint leaves
- Prepare the jelly as per the pack instructions and place in the fridge to set slightly, but not firm.
- Sandwich the sponge cake slices with ALL GOLD JAM and BLACK CAT PEANUT BUTTER. Cut the slices in half.
- Arrange in the bottom of a glass bowl, drizzle with a bit of the fruit syrup from the can.
- Cover with a thick layer of custard, followed by a half of the jelly.
- Arrange, KOO fruit cocktail on top of the jelly (keep some fruit for topping). Cover with another layer of custard, followed by the rest of the jelly and place in the fridge to set, about 4 hours.
When set, pipe or spoon the whipped cream on top and arrange the remaining Fruit Cocktail on top, decorate with mint leaves and cherries. Serve immediately.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.