Peanut Butter And Scrambled Egg Open Sarmies
- 4 slices ALBANY WHITE OR BROWN BREAD
- 60ml (4 tablespoons) BLACK CAT PEANUT BUTTER
- 20ml (4 teaspoons) butter, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 15ml (1 tablespoon) chopped flat leafed parsley
- Toast bread slices until lightly golden, spread each slice with peanut butter.
- Melt butter, add eggs, fry and scramble. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top toasted slices with scrambled eggs. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve immediately.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.