Peanut Butter Chicken Salad Sandwich
Makes 2 sandwiches
- 4 slices ALBANY whole wheat rolls
- 65ml (¼ cup) smooth BLACK CAT PEANUT BUTTER
- ¼ apple, finely diced
- ¼ English cucumber, finely diced
- 30ml (2 tablespoons) mayonnaise
- ½ cup finely diced barbecued chicken
- Handful mixed lettuce leaves
- Slice rolls in half and spread generously with peanut butter. Arrange some lettuce leaves on top of the peanut butter on two halves of rolls.
- In a bowl mix the apple, cucumber and chicken with the mayonnaise.
- Add the chicken salad on top of the lettuces, cover with the other sides of the rolls.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.