Peanut Butter Cookies | Black Cat Peanut Butter
- 200g (1 cup) sugar,
- 50g ( ¼ cup) additional sugar to roll cookies
- 125g butter, at room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup (250ml) smooth BLACK CAT PEANUT BUTTER (less sugar)
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) vanilla essence
- 3ml ( ½ teaspoon) salt
- 3ml ( ½ teaspoon) bicarbonate of soda
- 180g (1 ½ cups) Golden Cloud cake wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease a baking sheet. In a large bowl, cream together sugar and butter. Beat in egg to mixture.
- Mix in peanut butter and vanilla essence until smooth and creamy. Stir in salt, bicarbonate of soda and flour until well combined.
Roll dough into 5cm balls and then roll in sugar. Place on baking sheet and flatten with fork. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.