Peanut Butter Crunchies
- 100g butter
- 30ml (2 tablespoons) ALL GOLD SUPER FINE APRICOT JAM
- 60g (4 tablespoons) BLACK CAT SMOOTH PEANUT BUTTER (no sugar no salt)
- 125ml ( ½ up) CROSSE & BLACKWELL CREAMY MAYONNAISE
- 120g (1 cup) GOLDEN CLOUD CAKE WHEAT FLOUR
- 200g (1 cup) castor sugar
- 180 (2 cups) JUNGLE OATS
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) bicarbonate of soda
- 160g (1 cup) desiccated coconut
- Preheat oven to 180⁰C. Grease a 20cm x 20cm square baking tin.
- In a saucepan, melt together butter, ALL GOLD JAM and BLACK CAT PEANUT BUTTER. Remove from heat and mix in CROSSE & BLACKWELL MAYONNAISE.
- In a bowl, mix together GOLDEN CLOUD CAKE WHEAT FLOUR, brown sugar, JUNGLE OATS, bicarbonate of soda, peanuts and coconut. Add the butter mixture and mix well to combine.
- Transfer to a baking tin and press flat using a spoon. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, while still hot, cut into squares. Leave to cool completely in the tin.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.