Peanut Butter Egg Noodles
Black Cat peanut butter takes you to Asia in 10 minutes with our Asian-inspired egg noodles. You’re welcome!
- 300g egg noodles
- 125ml (½ cup) Benny Chicken Stock
- 30ml (2 tablespoons) minced fresh ginger root
- 45ml (3 tablespoons) soy sauce
- 45ml (3 tablespoons) Black Cat Smooth Peanut Butter
- 15ml (1 tablespoons) honey
- 10ml (2 teaspoons) chilli oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 whole rotisserie chicken, skinned and boned, meat pulled into large chunks
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 65ml (¼ cup) chopped spring onions
- 65ml (¼ cup) chopped peanuts
- 65ml (¼ cup) chopped fresh coriander
- Bring a large pot with lightly salted water to a rolling boil. Drop the noodles, a few at a time and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain; return to the pot.
- While the noodles are cooking, whisk the chicken stock, ginger, soy sauce, peanut butter, honey, chilli oil and garlic in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, whisking until the peanut butter has melted.
- Pour the sauce over the noodles. Add the chicken and red pepper; toss until the noodles are evenly coated in the sauce. Sprinkle with spring onions, chopped peanuts, and coriander to serve.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.