Peanut Butter Freak Shake
Serves: 1 to 2
- 2 cups (500ml) vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- ½ cup (85g) Black Cat Smooth Peanut Butter
- 8 ice cubes
- 45ml (3 tablespoons) extra Black Cat Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 30ml (2 tablespoons) melted dark chocolate
- 125ml (½ cup) whipped cream
- 4 coconut marshmallows
- 1 small bar peanut brittle
- Multi-coloured candy sprinkles
- Straws, to serve
- In a blender, whiz together ice cream, milk, Black Cat Peanut Butter and ice cubes until combined and smooth.
- Clean, rinse and dry two empty peanut butter jars. Mix the peanut butter and melted chocolate together, smear around the lip of the jars, drizzle with sprinkles, and divide milkshake into jars.
- To decorate, pipe rosettes of whipped cream over milkshake, top with marshmallows and peanut brittle, drizzle with chocolate sauce and more sprinkles.
- Insert straws and serve immediately.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.