Peanut Butter Granola Bars
Packed with protein and good-for-you fats, these healthy granola bars are perfect as a lunchbox treat and anytime snack!
- 65ml (¼ cup) Black Cat Smooth No Sugar No Salt Peanut Butter
- 90ml (1/3 cup) honey
- 65ml (¼ cup) brown sugar
- 250ml (1 cup) granola
- 250ml (1 cup) Jungle Oats
- 250ml (1 cup) Rice Krispies
- 125ml (½ cup) chocolate chips
- 125ml (½ cup) dried fruit mix
- Melt Black Cat Peanut Butter and honey in a saucepan over medium heat. Add brown sugar, bring to a simmer until sugar is dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Mix granola, oats, rice cereal, chocolate chips and fruit together in a large bowl; pour peanut butter mixture over the granola mixture and fold to coat.
- Grease a lamington pan. Pour granola mixture into the prepared pan and press into a flat layer. Cool at room temperature until set, about 30 minutes, before cutting into bars.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.