Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
- 1 litre (4 cups) milk
- 180ml (¾ cup) fresh cream
- 500ml (2 cups) chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 190ml (2/3 cup) Black Cat Crunchy
- Whipped cream, to serve (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, heat milk and cream until you see foamy bubbles begin to form around the edges. Take off the heat before it comes to a boil.
- Pour in chocolate chips and stir constantly until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth and combined.
- Stir in the peanut butter and brown sugar.
- If peanut butter hasn’t blended in completely, blitz mixture in a blender and reheat again before serving. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream.
Serve hot chocolate in small, espresso-type cups.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.