Peanut Butter Hummus
Black Cat Crunchy Peanut Butter adds a new dimension to the humble hummus to elevate your tapas game! You’ll be dipping for some more.
- 180ml (¾ cup) Black Cat Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 can (410g) KOO Chickpeas, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 15ml (1 tablespoon) fish sauce
- 10ml (2 teaspoons) soy sauce
- 10ml (2 teaspoons) toasted sesame oil
- juice of ½ lime
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) chilli sauce or to taste
- ½ can coconut milk
- 15ml (1 tablespoon) finely chopped red pepper
- 10ml (2 teaspoons) chopped fresh coriander
- 10ml (2 teaspoons) chopped peanuts
- Place peanut butter and chickpeas in a food processor. Add garlic, fish sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice and chilli sauce. Blend until smooth.
- Bring coconut milk to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium heat; pour over into peanut butter mixture. Whisk until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with chopped red pepper, cilantro, and peanuts.
- Serve with warmed pita bread wedges.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.