Peanut Power Wraps!
Say no more to dry, tasteless wraps. With Black Cat Peanut Butter dipping sauce, your wraps will be nuttier and infused with a distinctive Thai flavour. You’ll be licking your fingers after this one!
- For the peanut dipping sauce:
- 250ml (1 cup) coconut milk
- 45ml (3 tablespoons) Black Cat Smooth Peanut Butter
- 30ml (2 tablespoons) soy sauce
- 15ml (1 tablespoon) honey
- 15ml (1 tablespoon) sliced fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 3ml (½ teaspoon) chilli flakes
For the wraps
- 3 small red cabbage leaves, thinly shredded
- 2 baby marrows
- ¼ red pepper
- ¼ yellow pepper
- 2 baby carrots
- 3 spring onions
- 1 avocado
- 4 sheets rice paper wraps
- Blend all peanut dipping sauce ingredients together. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Slice all vegetables and avocado into long thin strips. Soak one sheet of rice paper at a time for 5 seconds in water. Remove and place on a kitchen towel to soften for 10 seconds.
Divide the veggies between the rice papers sheets and fold to make large parcels. Serve with peanut dipping sauce.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.