Vanilla Cup Cakes With A Peanut Butter Filling
- 1 pkt (500g) Golden Cloud vanilla flavoured Cupcake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 160ml ( 2/3 cup) sunflower oil
- 250ml ( 1 cup) milk
- 125ml ( ½ cup) smooth BLACK CAT PEANUT BUTTER (less sugar)
- 125g butter, softened
- 400g (2 cups) icing sugar
- 60ml (4 tablespoons) milk
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Line a 12 hole medium sized muffin tins with paper lines.
- In a large bowl mix together the ingredients for the cupcakes according to instructions on packet. Spoon mixture into muffin tins hallway up. Add a teaspoonful of peanut butter on top of mixture. Cover with more cup cake batter to come up to 2/3 of tin.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes. Remove and cool on wire rack. Pipe rosettes of butter icing on cupcake sand decorate with chopped peanuts.
- For the icing; in a large bowl beat together all icing ingredients until smooth and creamy.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.